Saturday, August 1, 2009

Produsage Assignment 2 Complete

My second project is complete. I am happy that I was able to help out my brother while also completing a school assignment. I think purevolume.com is a cool website and I am glad that I chose this topic instead of the Facebook group. I might still make a Facebook group for moms in my area to share information on good outings, but I am glad that I did not choose this topic for my project. I can already see that my brother is working on the website and trying things that he might otherwise shy away from, such as embedding video from YouTube. I added the videos to his purevolume account, but he called me last night so that I could walk him through it. I guess he is planning on adding some more videos in the future.

I am really pleased with this course. I was intimidated at first because I thought that I would be in over my head and that 6 weeks was not nearly enough time to grasp some of these tools. I think that the course structure had enough guidance to steer us in the right direction, but allowed for enough freedom to inspire creativity. I am proud of what I have accomplished this semester and am very happy with the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment