Friday, July 10, 2009

My discussion noard contributions this week focused on two topics: Pro Ams and produsage vs. producation and the 4 principles of produsage: K-12. I could relate to the topic of produsage in the K-12 environment because of my teaching experiences. I believe that I implemented several principles of produsage in the classroom, but I don't think I used them all of the time, nor could I have done so if I wanted to.

The Pro Ams topic was interesting to me because when reading the text, I thought of several people that I know who would fit into this category. I also hope that one day I will be technically savvy enough to be considered a Pro Am. I also like the fact that Bruns suggests that these people are leaders and that they have a sense of power in the technical world.

No comments:

Post a Comment