Monday, July 27, 2009

Produsage Assignment 2

Well, I have finally narrowed down my topic for project 2. I am really excited about setting up a profile on purevolume.com for my brother's band. This task will present new challenges for me because I will be uploading music files onto the website, which is something I have not done before. I have already created the shell of the profile- the band's basic information, but I need to include a biography, photos, video and the music files. I also need to make sure that their site is interesting-looking and catches the attention of browsers. I am looking forward to the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great project, look forward to seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting project, no doubt, especially for those who wish to bypass the music industry and connect directly with a fanbase. I predict the site will be overwhelmed with traffic once your profile is uploaded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hope it gets some traffic Jack! I really enjoyed myself with this project, maybe because I like my brother's music so much :)

    ReplyDelete